The CCND Advantage
There is a better way to handle your divorce in the state of Connecticut.
The CCND Advantage means that you can:
- Divorce with dignity and protect your privacy.
- Understand your assets and secure your financial future.
- Put your children and their well-being first.
- Take advantage of a faster and more efficient process.
- Keep court time to a minimum and stay in control of your divorce.
- Work confidently with professionals you can trust.
How do I decide whether to Collaborate or Mediate?
Both processes have advantages, depending on the specifics of your situation. Generally, it is best to begin with a consultation with a CCND professional, and ask his/her opinion about which process is best for you. If you decide to collaborate, then the CCND professional you consult with can help you to assess what other professionals may be helpful to your divorce process and can help you to build your collaborative team.
CCND and Non-Adversarial Divorce
WHAT IS NON-ADVERSARIAL DIVORCE?
Instead of going to court for a costly, aggressive, win/lose traditional divorce, Non-Adversarial divorce offers better options for you and your family, including Collaborative Divorce and Mediation. Non-Adversarial Divorce offers you a way to manage your divorce without costly court battles and with minimum conflict.
WHAT IS CCND?
CCND is The Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce. We are an organization of Connecticut lawyers, mental health care professionals, and financial planners who specialize in the collaborative, team-based, and non-confrontational process of Non-Adversarial Divorce.
HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT PERSON TO REPRESENT ME?
Finding the right person to represent you in your divorce can be challenging. That’s why we created the CCND Member Directory. You can search our members based on location, professional area, and process to find the right professional for you. Because they’re CCND members, you can have total confidence in your choice.
You can trust that every CCND member:
- Meets rigorous standards for training in mediation and collaborative divorce.
- Follows CCND’s Code of Ethics, and conduct their practices at the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Believes strongly in the value of keeping families out of court.
- Will work closely with you to ensure that your family moves through the divorce process with respect and dignity.
What if I have more questions?
The CCND website is here to provide useful information about non-adversarial divorce, our process, and our members, but every divorce is different.
The best way to get answers to your specific questions and make sure they apply to your situation is to speak directly with one of our members.
TALKING TO A CCND MEMBER IS AS EASY AS 1,2,3.